By: Olly on March 30, 2023

Phew! The last few months have been a rollercoaster here at dijitul – in a good way! We moved into our new office, we picked up a load of new local clients and have expanded what we do with some of our existing clients! Enquiries are up, and it feels very much like things were

Google Ads Certified

By: Olly on September 15, 2022

We are currently refreshing our Google Ads Certifications – our digital marketing master Danny is updating a qualification each week – the “Google Ads Search Certification” was the first one sorted this week We have worked with Google Ads since it was practically invented, and all team members have gained these qualifications before – but

Online Payments Guide for UK Vape and CBD Sellers in 2022

By: Olly on March 30, 2022

So, you launched a Vape or CBD business during lockdown and now you are struggling to take payments or promote your products? Or perhaps you have been doing this a while and your current Vape Payment Gateway and/or CBD marketing company have booted you out? Maybe you are looking to launch an online CBD or

Service PPC (Google Ads) CPA Reduced 65% and Bookings increase 42%

By: Olly on February 24, 2022

This service specialist has been with dijitul for many years, and the title of this post is something we manage to achieve on a regular basis for this client. The Client. This amazing client of ours offer their services to households across the UK. We’ve helped the client for nearly 10 years, refining their offerings

We are the WORST PPC Company in the World….. apparently.

By: Olly on February 26, 2019

Thats right, I didnt miswrite the title. We were emailed today from a customer stating we were the worst PPC company in the world, and the campaigns we had set up were rubbish and didnt work. By the end of the phone call the customer was praising us, and apologised profusely for the tone of

AdWords, Why You Shouldn’t Be Satisfied

By: Tom Caulton on August 25, 2017

Satisfied with your AdWords? Think Again… There is a widely perpetuated urban myth which claims that human beings use only 10% of their brains, and cannot unlock the potential of the other 90%. Of course, this is false! Replace “brain” with “AdWords Campaign” though, and you may well be onto something. Having spent the last

SEO VS PPC – Which Is Best For Your Business?

By: Tom Caulton on July 20, 2015

Hi guys, a while ago I wrote a post on CTR and CRO and what would be most beneficial to your business. Today, we are going to have another marketing head to head with SEO vs PPC, and which one do you need? First of all, let’s talk about the difference between the two, and