Website Grants – ICT Grants from the eBusiness Club
The aim of the ICT grant scheme is to provide support to *eligible businesses who are introducing and developing new systems to improve business performance. The programme is designed to support businesses in getting the most from their existing IT with the introduction of new systems and software to assist with the implementation of new ICT resources.
This is a discretionary funding programme and will provide 50% of the business’s ICT expenditure. The minimum grant you can apply for is £2,000, i.e. you would have to be investing a minimum of £4,000 to be awarded a £2,000 grant. The maximum grant is £10,000 i.e. you would have to be investing a minimum of £20,000 to be awarded a £10,000 grant.
ICT Grant Eligibility
- All types of business pay apply, i.e. Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
- Businesses must be located in one of the local authority areas detailed below
- Businesses must have less than 250 employees at time of their application
- Businesses must have been trading for AT LEAST 12 MONTHS at the time of making their application
ICT Grant Criteria
- Businesses must clearly demonstrate how their ICT development project will improve their business performance
- Businesses must provide a business plan or strategy outlining their ICT project
- Businesses must provide up to date financial accounts or their most recent management accounts
- The business must demonstrate the commercial viability of the project
- The grant cannot support businesses in the banking and insurance, retail (where 20% or more of their turnover derives from sales to the general public), public schools, fisheries and agricultural, coal, steel and ship building sectors
- Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce (DNCC) is committed to sharing good practice and promoting examples of service delivery that meet the needs of business communities. DNCC reserves the right to use information of this project for publicity for the programme and share information with any parties appointed to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of this funding
Eligible Businesses, Local Authority Areas
- Ashfield District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Bolsover District Council
- Boston Borough Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Corby Borough Council
- Derby City Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- Leicester City Council
- Lincoln City Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Nottingham City Council
- Oadby & Wigston District Council
How to Apply
To receive an expression of interest form or to receive additional information please contact a member of of the eBusiness Club team on 0844 225 1959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like help planning your ICT project, be it a new website or online shop please give Olly or Olly a call on 01623 650333.
Thanks for the feedback Mike. What is the grant situation like for businesses over in Canada? We have a few clients over there you see.